Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shortcut Back To Main Page

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
QUOTE (chuck @ Nov 13 2003, 10:05 AM) How about having a pop up window appear saying (back to main page) when you scroll across the Just Commodore logo ?.
Or is it to much of a pain I just thought it may make it easier for current and future members to locate.
QUOTE How about having a pop up window appear saying (back to main page) when you scroll across the Just Commodore logo ?.
Or is it to much of a pain I just thought it may make it easier for current and future members to locate.

I'm not trying to say your suggestion was crap, because any suggestion's a good suggestion.. AND I don't mean to sound like I know everything, but with every website I have designed, I made a couple with popup's, and people hated them, only then did people visit my site when I removed the popup.

Personally, I think it's a good idea if maybe the "Just Commodores · Forum Rules" links are kept, and on the right hand side of where that is "help, search, members, calendar" maybe a "home" in that group. I don't know if that would help or not.
Anyways.
tr3nt

chuck

Reaction score
The window I mean is the same one you get when you scroll onto a thread is that what wer'e talking about , Just wondering?