Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

should a do a mechanical apprenticeship?

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
They wouldnt help me.
Good to hear you had some luck. Although, that was about 5yrs ago now. **** changes from week to week.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
They wouldnt help me.
Good to hear you had some luck. Although, that was about 5yrs ago now. **** changes from week to week.

its a bullshit set up i ended up not getting paid by them because i couldnt be ####ed doing the bullshit that makde you do every fortnight

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, its not wortht he effort. Even when you do the right thing by them the still #### it up.

"oh sorry, we over paid you for the last 6 months, could you kindly give use that $3000 back?"
"wtf?"
"We realise you've BARELY had enough money to feed yourself, but we really need that money back"
"No worries, I'll bend over and you swipe the car okay?"

dylanstone

tsu tsu tsu tsu
Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L 1997 VT executive
hey guys thanks for all the reply's. helped alot
i find out on monday if i get the job and ill make the decision then but doing it through the army/airforce etc has been on my mind alot, the only hard thing will be leaving my girlfriend of 4 years :)
**** pay , **** conditions i can deal with as long as no BAD **** happends from rumors if heard about apprentices lol

dylan.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
hey guys thanks for all the reply's. helped alot
i find out on monday if i get the job and ill make the decision then but doing it through the army/airforce etc has been on my mind alot, the only hard thing will be leaving my girlfriend of 4 years :)
**** pay , **** conditions i can deal with as long as no BAD **** happends from rumors if heard about apprentices lol

dylan.

if you think your being unfairly treated you can contact your union or work safe and others depending on the situation.

as long as you show enthusiasm and are keen to learn and LISTEN youll be just fine.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
You know you earn more money in pretty much ANY job than Centrelink would pay you right? I mean, why anyone CAPABLE OF WORKING ever needs to be on Centrelink benefits is beyond me!

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
It is if you want to work...

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ahh, no its not alway possible. Not right away and people need money to live.
I know If I were to walk down the street now and hand out resume's theres a good chance nothing will come of it.

dylanstone

tsu tsu tsu tsu
Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8L 1997 VT executive
well im in the process of getting my apprenticeship in fararri/masarati in waterloo......fingers crossed ><