Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

should i buy my 7th VL?

should i buy my 7th vl?

• Total voters

MADVRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr ss
hey mate it will never be the same as your old 1 sorry dude

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
What happened to the first 6?

#1. well... the first one was a mild worked na 6 with a minispool and done nothin but get me (a fresh 17yr old p plater) into trouble, so i sold it to a local bloke who had a vl because he wanted the engine and diff...

#2. the second one was a stock wagon that i only had for about a month which i tidied up a bit and sold for a profit...

#3. 3rd was a maroon sedan same deal as the wagon the paint was a bit rough but id never seen such an immacualte interior, plus it was manual with tint and central locking... i ended up swapping that for...

#4. my ice blue calais... it had a genuine 93,000kms on the clock with service records, bought it off an old bloke who owned it since new, but never drove it because his wife alwayd drove their other car or some crap... i ended up lowering it converting it to manual chucking a set of 19's and a stereo in it, i had it for bout a yr then sold it...

#5. was a white berlina i bought it just to re-sell as i could get it cheaper than it was worth

#6. my favorite... was my asteroid silver wagon with a sun roof... i scored it for $500 and the rust had been cut out already... it was an auto 6 but the engine was almost dead and my vp 5ltr was about to run out of rego so i thought... stuff it, so i pulled the baby cammed 5ltr and shift kitted and stallied auto out of the vp and put it in the wagon... i stripped the vl of any spare weight as much as morton has with his VQ stato got it wired up but i never got it regod or finished coz i ran out of time before i joined the navy so it sat at home for a few months before i ended up selling it...

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
if thats what u want go and grab it :thumbsup: i think VL's look very nice when clean and tidy

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
daniel, its time.... you need to move on lol

are you planning on driving back to w.a? lol i havnt seen one vl in town here that isnt flogged haha

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
i think if they were any good you would have kept one of the ones you already had. So stop looking for something that does not exist, and buy a real car with a holden engine. Alternatively do what greenfoam said and boost the nissan.

Kevin Paisley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Jalpa tt
Buy a few thousand of them and make an artificial reef

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Other: Buy it, crush it, 1 less VL on the roads.....

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
Get your arse off the net and go get one already