Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Should i get Berkley twin 21/2 into twin 2 1/4?

mrvx2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais
Hey all

Just went to the exhaust shop today. Asked about about a few exhaust setup i could get for the calais. He told me theres a redback twin 21/2 setup for around 600 installed and a Berkley twin 2 1/2 then twin 2 1/4 after the mufflers for 700.
The redback are currently outa stock but i was assured the berkley was just as good if not better?
These are obviously cat back systems.

Any thoughts or advice?

Cheers Frank

mrvx2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais
I also just read a thread with a redback system with mufflers replaced with hotdogs. Would this be a good setup or "too" loud. I want a good V8 grunt, but not roarin the roof off my neighbours house at night.

ANy help please?

Frank

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
first of all is it a v8 or v6? if v6 ur not gonna get a v8 grunt out of a lazy 6,

my ls1 i got a custom made catback twin 2.5" with mufflers and no resi...with pacemakers 4-1's with cats bashed out...now that sounds freakn nuts...

but then agen comes too cash flow and personal perferance on how loud etc... id say atleast 2.5"

mrvx2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais
yea its the ls1. Maybe i could go the redback with no resi... Sounds like a common thing nowdays...
I love a loud v8 but wanna keep the peace with the neighbours.

Cheers