Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

should i get my VT on gas, or does it just cause problems?

coder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S1
I love how you think the government's paying for it, guess where it comes from? TAXES. And secondly, be weary of government incentives like LPG, house insulation, water tanks. Because once they pay up it's all recorded, if they bring in a tax on them later you can't really get out of it because you have that installed. Mind you with LPG it is a little different and taxes usually go on the price of the fuel to make things easier.

That's probably best left for a different thread altogether, I was only trying to make the point that you have to fork out very little for a conversion...

As for doing it again, I definitely wouldn't go mixer that's for damn sure, but I would seriously consider an SVI setup. However, given that my next car would be something I'd like to mod, I'd stay away from LPG altogether with the headaches it causes in that respect. That is, unless you have a wallet fat enough to do it properly.