Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

----??? Should I have bought that thread ???----

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
:bang:Is it just me or do people sometimes get in a mood where they have to buy somthing even if they dont need it only to get really excited when you have it then the next day comes and your like why did i buy that happened to me sooo many times I regret it and should have saved the money for something else.:bang:

Post a picture or tell about objects you have bought and regreted.

Mine would have to be PS3 games bought heaps but hardly or dont play most of them at all, others would include buying heaps of parts and stuff for my old car, cheapin out on a good TV only to regret not waiting another couple of months until the LCDS came out. many others i cant think of atm too tired.

HAVE YOUR RANT:ranting: ---- KEEP THE CRAP OUT OF HERE :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Mostly buying CDs and DVDs on special just because they're cheap, and then listening to them or watching them and realising they were on special for a reason - they're **** :bang:

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
:ranting:
Mostly buying CDs and DVDs on special just because they're cheap, and then listening to them or watching them and realising they were on special for a reason - they're **** :bang:

LOL done that many a time also bought some of these haha i no im LOTR Nerd well not really just like to collect these just started my collection im hooked but im like wtf am i gunna do with them :ranting:

Attachments

• !BW7fn0wCGk~$(KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmTodMBKZwv4lfg!~~_1[1].jpg
    !BW7fn0wCGk~$(KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmTodMBKZwv4lfg!~~_1[1].jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 272

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
buyin my PS3, bought it. hardly used it.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
For me:

Case of beer (online). Imported stuff though, but stuff i really didn't drink
Sony Double DIN Player (still not installed)
3 Sub amps!?
Alarm clock, when i already had one
FM Transmitter on eBay i hardly use now

And... a T56 Transmission... which i hope wont sit around as long as all the rest :)

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
I'm getting a new ninja 250r tomorrow and I already know I should just pay off the car I already have. Hopefully It doesn't just sit in the garage forgotten in two weeks.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Man, every time I go out drinking I wake up with an empty wallet and a room full of useless crap.
Things on that list would include:
- every spiderman toy from Hungry Jacks
- remote control toys from kmart
- bottles of spirits I don't drink because I thought there was something funny about them at the time
The list goes on.

But the biggest thing I regretted straight away was probably the roof mounted dvd player for my car. I didn't put it in for almost a year, then it worked for a couple months and almost a year later I still haven't bothered pulling it out to have a go at fixing it.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I've about a grand or so worth of table tennis bats:p. But that's all I can think of. I keep believing there's a better one out there however I'm still using the same one in competition that I allways have before I bought any others

BecStar

Kickstart My Heart...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Clubsport R8 - Vespers Blue
haha table tennis bats wtf?? well my fiance bought digital watch with a TV remote build in... worked and everthing!!! But I managed to break the screen, only cost like 5 bucks from japan hehe