Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Should I pay $35 for a 50 cent part!

ascottaudio

AscottAudio
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V8
I noticed one of the little plastic covers on the roof (for where the roof racks go)..was missing from my Omega today..I bet someone stole it..cos when I went to buy one (thinking they would be cheap being just a little bit of plastic)..I was told that they only sell the hole roof strip..which costs $35...now I know why someone stole mine!..I have contacted Holden and informed them that they need to sell these pissy little suckers separately to stop a chain reaction of theft...it looks like its guna rain here ...and it looks like without the plastic cover..water is guna go into the cavity..which I dont like the idea of...I put some tape over the hole for now...so...do I pay out $35...or become a thief..mmmm...tough choice!

statesmanWH

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
Pinch one from the holden dealership, at least it will only cost them 10c to replace.

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
thief, paying $35 for a 50cent part is just stupid, think of what else you could buy with the $34.50

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Buy it from Holden. Anyone who thieves or condones thieving needs have their car stolen to teach them a lesson. Obviously it pissed you off that someone stole off you.. the next person is going to feel the same. Don't be a c***, just fork out the cash and deal with it.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
thief, paying $35 for a 50cent part is just stupid, think of what else you could buy with the $34.50

0RCT03.JPG

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Go to a late model Holden wrecker. VE's should be starting to appear by now.

Reaper