Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Show Or Go?

Build A Car For Show Or Go?

• Purley Show

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Purely Go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhere In Between

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
R

Robbie

Well I definately like to look the part but I need something to slightly back it up, Otherwise it would be all Rice, Cheap junk all for show

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
As what robbie said is needs looks and sum push to make it go like it looks!

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Somewhere in between for me.

Something that looks neat and straight yet goes like a shower of sh!t, handles great and pulls up even better. Keep the big chrome rims and kit's for the Factory spec builds or ricers with their Lancers and Excels.

If it come down to it I'd never be able to drive something that's all show, to me that's just a statement. I see this VT dropped with big rims every few days with the sticker "Image is Everything" To me that's BS

Then again I've always loved sleepers- the quiet achievers that don't scream "LOOK AT ME"

Jake

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
My car is all looks ATM but wont take long to change that,

Sleepers they can be a prick when your at the lights lol, just when i think i will have a challenge lol

D

dumpd6

Id have to say goes hard an looks neat

(not a beat up rust bucket that goes like a bat out of hell)

Id rather buy a stock v8 commy and spend **** loads on running gear

(no kit maybe big wheels no chrome ones if any thing big 19” Holden stocky’s. if any thin re trimmed seats nothing over the top still keeping the stock look )

I wouldn’t go out and waste my money buying a brand new clubsport or what not I would rather have people turn their heads because they herd something off tap than seeing a little jap car with a big kit an air brushing all over it

Troy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Auto 128rwkw, VZ V6 Lumina wagon stock
Ya' gotta build something that look's good and goes well. Whats the point in spending $90,000 dollars on doing up a car and not driving it for fear of scratching it or dirtying the undercarage

Buy what you want, do it up how you want, and drive it like you stole it!

D

dumpd6

now thats what im talkin about troy. why have a car where your too scared to drive it an scratch it