Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Show us your intake noise!!!

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Im bored and thought id make a thread about peoples IDLING intake noises... So post up your videos and info about the setup. Show us how loud you can get your pod or panel to make that oh so loved sucking noise!

I will post up mine tomorrow morning, because mine is at its loudest when it has a cold start.

Last edited:

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
You'll have to wait like 2 weeks for mine! :( Can't have an engine running with no oil! :( Doesn't sound like much, you'll probably hear the supercharger more when i do record the sound LOL.

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Im bored and thought id make a thread about peoples intake noises... So post up your videos and info about the setup. Show us how loud you can get your pod or panel to make that oh so loved sucking noise!

I will post up mine tomorrow morning, because mine is at its loudest when it has a cold start.

Make sure u hit redline too on that cold start :bang:

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Well in that case you wont hear much from mine LOL. You'll only hear it when it needs the air! Normally aspirated needs more air at idle than a supercharged vehicle. I'd need to rev it a bit LOL

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
IDLING intake noise lol.il edit the first post to make that one clear. i will post mine tomorrow morning!

ah lol well ill retract my earlier smart ass coment :whistling

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
All this talk and no videos yet lol. But i cant talk. I drove my car, then rememberd the video so it was already warm. But i will get it tomorrow morning for sure! Mines pretty loud, much louder then the exhaust on idle when cold