Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sick of Holden vs Ford?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Having this all been said and admitting myself that Ford would always be my second choice of car because its Australian...

When it comes to V8 Supercars I am completely one eyed and I will also give Ford owners **** but generally only in a light hearted way. I do believe Holden is the better company though.

I've never been very keen on any of the falcons since they had the 351... right up until the BA falcon. Every ford in between I never really liked at all, but the BA and BF Falcons are a great car, and the XR6 Turbo and FPV Typhoon are awesome machines and I would most definitely choose them over the Holden counterpart (SV6).

BlackVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
I have to agree with the dude above me. I feel the exact same way. The old fords were not too great, but the new ones are awesome. Still a Holden fan at heart till I die though...

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
heeno said:
lol im the same with bikes Honda's are best :thumbsup:
LOL...YAMAHA r the best (in jetskis anyway reliable and quality built) :thumbsup:

scobes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim
Yamahas are defientley the best bikes:thumbsup:

wes_v8

WES_VN
Reaction score
Website
streetrides.20.forumer.com
Members Ride
04 Vz Sv6 6 speed
yea im mainly a holden man but fords do have there advantages 2, along with commodores having there downsides it just pisses me off when ppl say "look at that car its $hit because its a ford"

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
wes_v8 said:
yea im mainly a holden man but fords do have there advantages 2, along with commodores having there downsides it just pisses me off when ppl say "look at that car its $hit because its a ford"

If a cars done up properly than there should be respect. Hell I've seen some great looking AU's

GLD-086

Reaction score
vztrt said:
If a cars done up properly than there should be respect. Hell I've seen some great looking AU's

Agreed.

Like I've said before, I don't really like VNs or AUs, because they look ugly (No offence), but I have seen some nicely done up ones. I just wouldn't them, because I don't really like the shape.

What pisses me off is the twats, that rip on a really nice car. Jealousy must be a bitch.

Even if they hate the car in general, they should learn to shut their mouth and have some respect for the owner.

GLD-086

Reaction score
With Peter Brock's death, it's nice to see the Holden and Ford guys unite.:)

Although one of my brother's mates said something, which shocked me and it was "If Brockie had've been driving a Ford, he wouldnt've died". WTF?????:ranting:

My brother also has a mate, who is a blind Ford fan and god help his soul, if he makes any anti Holden remarks about Brockie.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
KingDiamond said:
Holden vs Ford is over.

It's muscle vs rice now.

You said it.

I like Ford's too. Especially the X models. I just prefer to be a Holden man.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
scobes said:
Yamahas are defientley the best bikes:thumbsup:

Oh yeah. You musn't have heard of Honda motors then. ;)