Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sick of Holden vs Ford?

GLD-086

Reaction score
If thats the reason they were invented then they better reinvent the ford because the ford obviously isn't serving its purpose :thumbsup:

Hahahaha.

Both have and always will have ********s, behind the wheel.:thumbsup:

Anyway our neighbours are Ford fans and we crack a joke everynow and then, but that's the way it stays and no one gets handed a box of tissues.

alexp36

Keep honkin-I'm reloading
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
The "brand loyalty" thing has never really affected me - I'm obssessed with cars.
Any cars.
Especially hot cars.
Holdens, Fords, Chevs, Mopars, Nissans, Mazdas, Ferraris, Aston Martins, Toyotas, Mitsubishis, BMWS, Mercedes. They all have some awesome models, and they all have some cars which have been modified by their owners to be awesome.

Why restrict yourself to one of anything?
Thats like saying "my favourite food is ice cream, so don't give me any of your crappy chocolate, or steak, or any of that other stuff, it all sucks"

I'd have about 20 nice cars if I could afford it. And sorry, but I just can't find it in myself to hate "ricers". Has anyone who claims to hate "rice" ever actually been in a Skyline GTR? That is one serious piece of muscle, Japanese pedigree or not.

Which is not to say I don't love my Commodore. I can't think of a better all round car for me - good size, good handling, decent amount of power, cheap to buy, and run, and doesn't break down too often. And it looks pretty good too. And last but not least, Commodores have a huge following, which makes finding parts, and help about performance mods, repairs, and anything else you need to know very easy.

...except maybe a Ford...

Last edited:

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Meh.. I enjoy the whole Holden vs Ford thing.
I'm a mad Holden man, one of my uncles is a mad Ford man.
Every one of our family get togethers or anything like that we have a go at each other and its always in good fun. Enjoy going to the races and giving each other crap based on the result :p

Its all in good fun!! I love it!

gooley

S.A. THE BURNOUT STATE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec 92 White
I love holdens no doubt about it but the new ba looks pretty good drives well and does exactly the same except the steering u cant even feel anything when turnin is si easy to over steer but i guess all newies are like that

And what is with the european feel to our Aussie cars cant we keep it aussie

Insane_Metal_Man_666

METAL UP THE ARSE !!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HAS A BLACK VZ SV6 NOW !!!
Holden Vs Ford !!!

Hey There, :thumbsup:

I am A Holden Fan always, To Be honest some of the fords do look ok but i will never ever own one at all. I can bring myself to own one of those cars.

I have always liked the Holden Vs Ford Rivalery i think it is good as long as it doesnt get out of hand as i have seen it happen abit @ Bathurst many of years.

But Meh i will always be a Holden Man. :thumbsup:

Yeahya !!! :D

gooley

S.A. THE BURNOUT STATE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec 92 White
Has anyone looked at every specification cost look engine etc. and made a real decision like a scientist or a professor just to say which one is better lol

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
ok so i will probably get flamed for saying this but in v8 SC i support ford but only because i dont like any of the holden drivers but i am a holden person any other time but i like all cars except RICE and VOLVO'S

Insane_Metal_Man_666

METAL UP THE ARSE !!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HAS A BLACK VZ SV6 NOW !!!
Holden Vs Ford !!!

yeah i am kind of sick of the whole Holden and Ford Debate, but it is funny when people get so serious about it.

I will always be a holden Man nothing else.

Yeahya:thumbsup: