Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

side indicators

toughvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
would it be hard 2 fit side inicators up2 a vn commodore?
or is it a matter of cutting a little hole and runing the wires 2 the
inicators?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
easy as pie mate. ive seen it done on a VK so done deal. make sure you have a look at the blinker you plan to put on it cos the hole will be a fair bit smaller than the unit itself.

on that tangent ive always wondered why the 'cool' thing to do is go for the de-badged, locks filled and smoothed and sleek look, where at the same time its also 'cool' to add more bits like side indicators on cars which dont have them, or extra badges in places where badges arent usually. So what is 'cool' or 'in' - is it the more bits or the less bits? (bored but interested in what others think)

Madhouse_Dave

Crazy but Happy
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Calais
Hi All
I like the clean look but I also like to add bits. Like air scoops and the rear wings and so on. My only concern is when you add stuff like side blinkers in a gaurd that the correct messurements must be made and the holes would have to be perfect or it would look very bad/ off indeed.
Cheers
Madhouse
also make sure the cut areas of metal are painted and sealed correctly or you could end up with a rust issue you dont want or need.