Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

sidi manifold

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
hey steve, not sure if this is even possible, but would the upper intake manifold on an sidi bolt onto the lower intake of a normal alloytec? read that the sidi manifold flows very well, and noticed that the sidi and alloytec manifold spacers are the same? would like to trial it if it is possible

MACE

Reaction score
hey steve, not sure if this is even possible, but would the upper intake manifold on an sidi bolt onto the lower intake of a normal alloytec? read that the sidi manifold flows very well, and noticed that the sidi and alloytec manifold spacers are the same? would like to trial it if it is possible
Not quite, BUT we may have something to suit down the track. Waiting on some stuff :)

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
Oh sweet, been trying to track one down and modify it to suit

adam sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
old thread i know but is there anything new on retrofitting the llt manifold to a ly7?

MACE

Reaction score
old thread i know but is there anything new on retrofitting the llt manifold to a ly7?
I believe that it is possible, however it would require a custom manifold adapter amongst a few other things

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve

adam sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
hmm would a kit or something similar be available in the future by mace? ive read they flow well as opposed to the ly7 manifold (by you i think haha)