Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

signature change

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
there has beena slight change to signature's on justcommodores

some people put stuff in and makes it insane to view and navigate the forum with external links put in their signatures, or huge lists of stuff in signatures.

the signatures are now limited to 1 line, 50 characters. slowly going to filter threw other user groups and make the same change there, no-one is exampt at this stage. (except mabey donating members, but the vote is still out on that)

SMIT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C2R TURBO 5SP + CRUNCH VE SSV 6SP
I think my sig is an ok size. If it isent let me know.... But donating members are allowed to have signature pictures, it shouldn't matter if it is a pic or text? (within reason)

EDIT: Has anyone seen Troy711 sig? i dont know if its a glitch on my comp or what, his sig takes up my whole monitor. lol.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
EDIT: Has anyone seen Troy711 sig? i dont know if its a glitch on my comp or what, his sig takes up my whole monitor. lol.

lol I noticed that too, not sure what the go is there?

I think the main problem is members that find the urge to list their car modifications in their sig, one line per mod. They should only need to link their ride page, rather than toot their own horn on every post they make.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
lol I noticed that too, not sure what the go is there?

I think the main problem is members that find the urge to list their car modifications in their sig, one line per mod. They should only need to link their ride page, rather than toot their own horn on every post they make.
That is exactly the reason why we are doing it, the person linked to by juzo is a prime example.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

He is taking the piss lol.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
I agree with this.
Some sigs are huge... its like looking at some **** box lancer at autoslaon with the gay looking shopping list stickers.