Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

signature change

jesse3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
Hey trayner how did you change the name of your link?

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Hey trayner how did you change the name of your link?
Hey man pritty much the second part of the link part is where you put the name , so where i put the change name here is where you rewrite what you want it to say
"URL="http://forums.justcommodores.com.au******]Change name here[/URL]"

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
i'm not complaining about having 2 lines, my query is what's wrong with it that it won't let me have even one line?

refer pic:

HUH.jpg

i'm not trying to get a sig pic or even some shopping list of mods, it says this^ when anything more than those characters are put in. (no where near 60 chars)

hahahahahaha, this is the 2nd time i have had to do this reply, i replyed before and quoted myself, god im a dumb ****

anways, give it a try now, fingers crossed it's all sorted out, still got the 2 line limit, but word wrap is off. and character limit has been extended to alow for a insainly long url or sig with all the bbcode stuff

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
hahahahahaha, this is the 2nd time i have had to do this reply, i replyed before and quoted myself, god im a dumb ****
anways, give it a try now, fingers crossed it's all sorted out, still got the 2 line limit, but word wrap is off. and character limit has been extended to alow for a insainly long url or sig with all the bbcode stuff

nup still won't let me. tried with 'WTB V8 Radiator. PM me' with no markups or code or anything. weird, is there anything i could have inadvertently switched on or off in the user controls?

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
nup still won't let me. tried with 'WTB V8 Radiator. PM me' with no markups or code or anything. weird, is there anything i could have inadvertently switched on or off in the user controls?

i tried to change mine again and got the same message cant even add one character

jesse3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
Its not working tho?

edit: DW this will do.

Last edited:

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
-URL="http://forums.justcommodores.com.au******"]Change name here[/url]

Its not working tho?

edit: DW this will do.

I've found that if you change the front - symbol to a [ bracket, then just put your link in there, it should be sweet...

And if you want the writing in a bold or underlined different colours etc, just highlight the bold section, and make the changes to it..

I usually preview it, to make sure it looks sweet ;)

And dont forget to check your link works...