Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SikkVL's- Burgundy 87 Executive

sikkvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Hey guys this is my 87 VL Executive, After a few weeks of looking for a decent first car i come across it, Although Unregistered, it had 130 genuine kms with log books and service history and only 2 tiny rust bubbles under back window.

Name: Taylor
Model: 87 VL Executive
Engine: RB30DE
Colour: Burgundy
Rims: Alloys
Km's: 130km Genuine
Mods:
-2.5" exhaust
-Extractors (Unknown Brand)
Transmission: Auto
Price: $1000
Future Mods: Polished Calais Rims, VT SS Front Seats/or red berlina/calais interior, HID's, Mini-Spool/or LSD,Custom Boot and Parcel Shelf install,
Drop Tank
Diff: Open 3:08 ratios

IMG_1240.jpg

After the car arrived i was cleaning the car when I realised the bumpers were slightly different colours some(front bumper) wasn't even in prime, So went and bout sand paper,primer, few cans or asteroid silver and few cans of clear, now just waiting to put skirts back on and re-align the front,

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

As i was De-assembling the front end i broke the front garnish/dressing,

IMG_1251.jpg

The skirts didnt turn out to bad,

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

As the steering wheel had twist i needed new one for rego so couple bucks later,

IMG_1247.jpg

Now those Rust bubbles i was talking about,

IMG_1242.jpg

As the car has been unregod for 2 year hasn't been serviced and what not so new fluids it got,

IMG_1246.jpg

Couple of days later i pulled the cd player out to change it and i was confronted with spaghetti it was literary a mess, was the DODGYEST CD install ive seen and ofcourse it didn't even work so im currently trying to find original cabling as the owner before me ****ed it,

Ive got a fair bit of mdf of a mate and im about to in the next week or so build a custom parcel and boot install,

IMG_1250.jpg

Rego should be within the next few weeks, Tires are getting done Thursday this week then need couple little things from wreckers and its all good,

Cheers for reading,
Taylor

sikkvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Monday most likely :) sell me the rears aswell :)

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Monday sounds good :)

Rears will be for sale when I get a leather statesman conversion..

sikkvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Cheers well rego should be done within next 2 weeks , then just making it a clean daily then once on blacks rebuild and turbo or a8 conversion not sure yet but yea