Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Silly Question

aw006

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
I have just won a set of 17in x8 SV6 wheels and tires on ebay, does anyone now for sure they will fit my calais as i just done suspension on a VS for my brother and there doesnt seem to be much room under the struts for larger diameter tyres:whistling :thumbsup:

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
silly answer:

your gonna find out then arent ya?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
aw006 said:
I have just won a set of 17in x8 SV6 wheels and tires on ebay, does anyone now for sure they will fit my calais as i just done suspension on a VS for my brother and there doesnt seem to be much room under the struts for larger diameter tyres:whistling :thumbsup:

What size tyres do they have? You'll need to have the rear guards rolled of course, but other than that anything up to 235's will fit fine man. Maybe an adjustable rear panhard bar would help allow 245's...not sure.

aw006

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
Tyres i belive are standard they wouldnt be more than 235 so it should fit considering dudes are fitting 19's to vn's

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
go the adjustable panhard, will save ya tires on full load ;)

BTDT ;) lol

D.

aw006

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
thanks dude i was thinking the responce was from sosage was usual from someone with too much time on their hands and without wanting to help a fellow owner who may not have the expererince they have i thought this was i site for people who helped each other! thanks again VN2NV I owe you one