Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Silver VS II

Kirbs

L plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS II
Thats looking nice man. Good work. Love the guard tucking tyre. Looks mint.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
thanks guys, holden-4-life you can get shorter bumpstops and shortned shocks which should bring it down a bit more. my springs were 2nd hand so they had sagged.

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Looks great mate, got some pics of the lip kit? (like not installed) ?

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
nah mate i acctually havnt even got one yet, i just said it will be on my list of the enxt few things and now everyones getting excited, ill start buying the pieces asap tho, i want to get the genuine parts but ill be buying the aftermarket rear bumper lip because it is one piece not 3.

just thinking if i should get bezels and foglights and/or lip spoiler...hmm

Lamby22

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Yeah sounds like you got some good plans for it mate :D

Where are you buying the aftermarket rear bumper lip from? Im considering getting one as well but yeah I dont like the 3 piece ones

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
S

[SN'58'TN]

fark this looks sexy....reminds me of another car i know :p . . reminds me of mine.. looks good nice and low man :p

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
[SN'58'TN];1446298 said:
fark this looks sexy....reminds me of another car i know :p . . reminds me of mine.. looks good nice and low man :p

thanks mate, i'm sure you'll agree with me that your car is alot sexier tho, i love the height of yours tucking those 20"s, your car is something similar to what i hope mine will be one day.

:spot on:

btw while im on here i thought id mention my car is off the road and i'm giving it a clean up so i'll come and post up some pics one day when i'm done. have had no money lately so the mods are pretty much stopped lol. but hopefully i can get some mods rolling soon and i'll post them up.

S

[SN'58'TN]

nah man its not , you got the same springs in the rear so im sure if youd had 20s itd sit the same i wanna go lower but dnt want it to be impractical. try and get the chrome window surrounds will make it look classier and the foglights and ss kit will look madd
i wanted to do that but cbf lol

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
[SN'58'TN];1451722 said:
nah man its not , you got the same springs in the rear so im sure if youd had 20s itd sit the same i wanna go lower but dnt want it to be impractical. try and get the chrome window surrounds will make it look classier and the foglights and ss kit will look madd
i wanted to do that but cbf lol

Yeah mate its all in the list, but the money tree hasnt growing well in summer. :bomb: lol