Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Silver VS II

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
lol dang shattered, well yeah im gonna give tims today and ill get my pop to give wauchope a ring see what they got.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
oh okay, yeah not sure but wont be doing anything major till after rego, bought soem clear tail lights (calias not shitty altezzas) and some silver mirriors, also got clear side indicators, and paid $485 for a Pioneer head unit (was $449 down to $335) and some 280W pioneer 6" speakers i think they were $180, anyway i knocked them down to $485 plus $70 installed, probably should have not got that, but my regular tape players was giving me the shits, will be doing small mods untill after i do rego and fix my bumper. oh and called a local wrecker, got a silver bumper for $110 but he said he couldnt get to it on the phone said should be in good nic but isnt 100% sure, gonna go look/pickup tomorrow and see how good it is, if its any good ill be painting that other guard and then fitting them both, hopefully it wot cost too much, but then the overall look of my car will be better, and ill debadge the whole lot besides the lion badges.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
Okay, i debadged the back end and put some silver mirrors on it, got some pics put up, also went to see that guys guard at wreckers, and it was a peice of ****, im gonna attempt to fix mine, because by the looks of it, all ill need is a bracket some rivets and a fibreglass repair kit + paint, gonna do that guard and have it painted and then fit it alongside the guard asap, but ive been made to stop working on my car till my half yearly exams are over, its pretty **** but after that should be sweet to start doing stuff again, gonna start off by painting my boot garnish and fitting those clear tail lights.

holden-4-life

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Equipe II
great price and K's on it.
lookin better now debadged and silver mirrors.
r the mudflaps still on? if so take them off! aha
i think u should get some clear indicator tail lights, they seem to suit our colours...

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
raining, and my whole front bumper is off as im fixing my car, so when i fix it and it stops raining ill put some up definally need some rims want vx ss but might buy vy ss