Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Silver VS II

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
S40100072-1.jpg

Photo01162.jpg

Jack
1996 Silver Ice VS V6 Series II Executive.

Bodykit: Standard.

Exhaust: 2.5" Lukey Catback with 1 Centre Muffler then straight through. DD shaped tip angle cut.

Gearbox: Automatic

Diff: Standard

Brakes: Standard painted red, rotors painted black

Suspension:ultras but there out atm as i might be selling it, so standard.

Wheels/Tyres: 18" VY SS

Exterior Mods: Chrome mesh on front bumper bar, Debadged, Full Chrome Grills, Calais/Acclaim tailights, Clear side Indicators, Silver Mirrors, Painted boot garnish, painted door handles, Chrome Strips on front and back with pinstriped chrome down sides.

Interior Mods: Executive Interior, 3 way Pioneer H/U, 6" 280W pioneer speakers in front, 6x9 480W pioneer speakers in back, seat covers, Chrome interior sill moulds.

Last edited:

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
Found a guy who will sell me a VS I same colour as mine with good guards and bumper, got 310000kms and shitty interior but ill buy it off him and replace my damaged bits, he lives in my neghbourhood and said he'll sell for 500 so hopefully we'll see that one soon as a donor.

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
I never noticed that damage when I drove past it. At least theyre cheap to fix these cars lol. Just start doing little things to it, get the panels replaced like you said you were, and then debadge it and maybe remove the side strips if you dont like them etc, every little thing helps ;) When do u get your p's? And where was that donor car at?

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
I never noticed that damage when I drove past it. At least theyre cheap to fix these cars lol. Just start doing little things to it, get the panels replaced like you said you were, and then debadge it and maybe remove the side strips if you dont like them etc, every little thing helps ;) When do u get your p's? And where was that donor car at?

yeah i got it slightly damaged, i found this guy at red rooster once had 800 bucks on his silver vs commodore, i was like score, had lots of kms but i took number, and called again like a month later said hed do 500 so i was like sweet, just trying to contact him atm. yeah should debadge, dad didnt want me to do anything to it but i really want to so i will just do it. i get my p's in july 3rd (if im good enough) i definally wanna go on some cruises, thinking of selling my car and getting stato tho not sure, just gonna fix it first, also if i get this car might have some parts you need if so just tell me and ill see what i can do. helps being in port haha

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
Turns out he already sold it after he had told me he would do 500 ohwell im pretty pissed tho, had all the parts i needed, in my town at a sweet price, anyway looking for that front guard now, preferablly silver

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
yeah went to tims before and he had a SILVER PERFECT BUMPER WHICH I SAW AND HE SAID HE JUST SOLD IT i was spewin, but yeah my pop knows the owners of the wauchope ones so ill get him to ring em and see what they can get, went there once before and they wanted $95 for this scratched up dinged drivers guard, i ended up getting one from sydney for $20 but im gonna get that front bumper and then sand back and fix anything i need to then just get them painted and fitted, dads mates can get it done cheap so thats my first priority, then after rego (june 30) my mods should start.

whitey152

cruzen
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 vs berlina
hey mate hows things hows the car goin ?

i know what its like to have a damaged car *sigh* lol
and yeah regos a bitch aye iv just been through it lol

when u wana start modding it i have a set of low kings springs prittymuch brand new just sittin around $140 if u want lol

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
oh sweet, thanks, i was thinking of going SL in front and SSL in rear, might just go lows $140 is cheap mabey ill go for those and get the better shocks, then when i get a bit more money ill lower it more, yeah im gonna go have alook around port for any bumpers and get it all fixed, thats priority 1, then ill get some better pics