Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

single din pocket

flawless

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
hi there i was woundering if any1 noes where to get a single din pocket like the one in this link:

Audio pocket

i live on the goldcoast and cant be f'd buying it from ebay as it takes to long to post.

thanks

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Autobarn or Strathfeild, most audio shops have em.....U comin on the cruze to the hinze dam on the 24th....click me sig for details

flawless

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
cheers dude do u no how much they are??

and yeah i mite check out the cruize :)

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
Um i fink they go for bout 40-50 maybe cheaper not sure....
Hvent had to price one but i have seen em in there.....
Few different styles available to.....

Infanti

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim S2
nah guys i bought the one flawless was talking about from Autobarn and it was 15 bucks, no joke...It doesnt fit in the best coz they are the cheaper ones, it doesnt move around when ya drive at all but it is loose fitting and ya can move it around with ya hand. There is ones you can get from Autobarn also that were 70 bucks and they were specifically designed for VX commies, and VT im asuming. The single din one that you Flawless pictured is as the name says 'universal' and is designed to go under and double din space for any model and maybe even make. I didnt bother going back and getting the expensive one coz the single din universal one works fine if u aint to fussy with precise fitting. Hope this helps ya make up ya mind...

Also, i have no clue why they sell it on ebay for 25...like i said...Autobarn $15...

flawless

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
cheers Infanti yeah ill get one from autobarn i have a VT and aint to fussed if its loose im pretty sure i can jam a few bits of cardboard underneath to make it a tight fit :) :)

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
umm because they made from moulds from mazda you need to cut 2 little bits of plastic off the ends and it will puch in very tight and not move round again
they are all the same 15 dollars and 75 dollar ones are all the same
they will be loose if ya dont mod them

djhampson

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
$10 bucks from Gold Coast Car Sound at Moss Street is where I got mine from today.