Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

sir brock and ebay

X

xu1au

dont know about the rest of u but i dont think u should be able to make money by selling things u got sighned from brocky on ebay,,just think its no respect for him or is family and friends,,,,i know some of the stuff probly been on ebay b4 that tho,,,whats other brock fans think about it.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
00VRO has a portrait or somethin on ebay, with the full proceeds to the brock foundation. this I find to be acceptable, but some of these cretins cashing in on one of the most devistating accidents in aussie motorsport history should be castrated

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
I disagree. I can't figure out why people get upset about having people profit Brocky things. They are owned by the seller and they have a right to sell it for whatever they like. It's the same if you went to a shop to buy something. If you don't like the price, then don't buy it! Simple. This stuff sold by various sellers isn't owned by the Brock family.

angelo.vs

Autobot
Reaction score
Members Ride
Honda Accord Euro Luxury
Slim said:
I disagree. I can't figure out why people get upset about having people profit Brocky things. They are owned by the seller and they have a right to sell it for whatever they like. It's the same if you went to a shop to buy something. If you don't like the price, then don't buy it! Simple. This stuff sold by various sellers isn't owned by the Brock family.

I agree with that but if it was me, I wouldnt sell my collectibles straight after he died eg on the same day, just out of respect.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
angelo.vs said:
I agree with that but if it was me, I wouldnt sell my collectibles straight after he died eg on the same day, just out of respect.

I have to agree with that! :thumbsup:

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Exactly.. For people selling to make themselves a dollar (and not proceeds for foundations).. come on.. for someone who has made such a massive impact on lives around the world, and particularly to holden fans.. it's a massive insult to him to start selling before his body is even bloody buried.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
there was a brock vl with 58,000kms , no 1 of 160 in the advertiser today for $84,999 i **** u not

starkeyholden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra
I imagine the value of all things signed by the man will soon drop back down to where they wer before (sentimental value only) Since he made quite a habit of signing as much stuff as possible so that the signature would have as little cash value as possible