Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Site Lag?

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Not sure if its my end or JC's end, but the last day or two there has been some annoying lag. Click on any link throughout the forums and it will idle for about 20secs before anything happens. But once it does start to happen then the page will load as per normal. Its just frustrating having to stare at the screen for so long before anything happens.

The browser will say "Transferring data from (JC)", "Waiting for (JC)" and keep changing between those status a few times during the lag.

Anyone else have this problem?

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
in short - no. I'd say your end....

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I get it from time to time but only because Im trying to open a post with a picture in it that hasnt been reduced in size ,you know the ones that fill half the screen

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs exec.
ok this is totally irrelevant but i dont know how to post a new question can somebody help me

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Not sure if its my end or JC's end, but the last day or two there has been some annoying lag. Click on any link throughout the forums and it will idle for about 20secs before anything happens. But once it does start to happen then the page will load as per normal. Its just frustrating having to stare at the screen for so long before anything happens.

The browser will say "Transferring data from (JC)", "Waiting for (JC)" and keep changing between those status a few times during the lag.

Anyone else have this problem?

What happens if you ping the forums? does it lag / time out?

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Nah, 56k unlimited :p. But yeah, as slow as it is, its never lagged like this before. Every other site still works fine. The problem isnt that it loads pages slowly, its that it lags before it even starts to load the page. Another example: If I opened a link in a new tab, I would then have to stare at a grey screen for 20secs before anything even starts to happen.

Got me stumped...

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
56k here also but no lag.