Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Site unobtainable ??

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Is it just me or is this site having intermittent problems of not being available and showing up as an error at times ??

I first thought it was my laptop having issues but all other sites worked as they should, also the same issues are happening on my cable connected desktop PC at the same time as the Laptop is having the same issues.

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
Is it just me or is this site having intermittent problems of not being available and showing up as an error at times ??

I first thought it was my laptop having issues but all other sites worked as they should, also the same issues are happening on my cable connected desktop PC at the same time as the Laptop is having the same issues.
Not just you, I had the problem yesterday with it throwing up an "unexpected database error" at times and others just not being able to connect at all.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
There is a server issue currently, see the other thread about the forum running slow which has more info.

In the mean time if you have trouble accessing the forum give it some time and try again later.

Last edited:

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok all good, I was just wondering if it was something with my net connection or was it the site itself, for now we'll just have to live with it then.

Cheers,
VSL

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
Good to know whether it was me or the site itself. Cheers for the heads up.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
It seems that we are probably over these issues now ?? as I don't seem to be having the error screens popping up any more.

Hopefully the issues have been addressed and it won't give the admins etc. any more headaches as I'm sure it's done so far