Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Skappa's Wagon

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
tell ya what, if I didn't have to spend money I'd do my audio over an over again I enjoy doing it that much,
haha
lookin good dude

skappascrap

Herp is for the derp.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VY SV8
Didn't see you posted in shagaz, as this is my first audio build I want to do it right and not try to skip any corners :)

Also, my Digital Designs M1C arrived yesterday morning, took some shots with a camera that was lying around, terrible quality though..
img2665w.jpg

img2668pp.jpg

img2669kp.jpg

Thanks for looking!

skappascrap

Herp is for the derp.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VY SV8
Didn't see you posted in here shagaz, as this is my first audio build I want to do it right and not try to skip any corners :)

Also, my Digital Designs M1C arrived yesterday morning, took some shots with a camera that was lying around, terrible quality though..
img2665w.jpg

img2668pp.jpg

img2669kp.jpg

Thanks for looking!

shagaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute ecotec
Didn't see you posted in here shagaz, as this is my first audio build I want to do it right and not try to skip any corners :)

img2665w.jpg

img2668pp.jpg

img2669kp.jpg

Thanks for looking!
haha yeah true, when I did my first setup I cut every corner that could be cut haha

my power wire for my amp was actually soldered to a terminal on a fuse under the steering wheel an the fuse was flipped upside down, haha

that how sketchy it was !

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Looks like a decent amp good luck with setup

skappascrap

Herp is for the derp.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VY SV8
Thanks frogsta!
Got the bass knob cable routed nicely yesterday before work, here's some pics to keep you all happy :p

Small hole in the carpet near the seat rail, perfect!
img1345u.jpg

The slack left over, nicely tucked in under the back seat :)
img1347fk.jpg

Where the cable goes through under the back seat, got about half a meter to use :)
img1348ov.jpg

img1349bj.jpg

Here's where the knob itself is located, perfect reaching distance if driving ;)

img1351e.jpg

img1352rp.jpg

MOAR UPDATES!
Got to work with making a run of 0 gauge down the drivers side, lots of fun and I only broke one clip! :D

To start off, where shall I make the run through the firewall? Where the clutch grommet is!
There was already a rectangular hole in it, only found that one out after nearly 2 years :p
img1354i.jpg

Where it goes through, quite a nice spot actually.
img1355ht.jpg

Front kick panel.
img1358d.jpg

At the back seats, there is over a meter of slack for wherever I decide to put the distribution block (That's where Coinslot Enterprises comes in to save the day)!
img1356m.jpg

Where I've routed it through the engine bay..
img1360lq.jpg

img1361ba.jpg

Through the wall of fire! (Don't worry, the grommet is just pulled back on the cable but its in place now).
img1368gwn.jpg

New battery, its a big beast!
img1371a.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

skappascrap

Herp is for the derp.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VY SV8
Seems like the carpet needs a good vacuuming. Hahaha good work on the wiring.
Most of the carpet was ruined and stained when I bought the car, still need to get around too trying some stain remover, with the boot carpet there's all this grass and crap that's really stuck into the carpet.

Even though the bumper may not match but it looks so much better :D audio is coming along great
Cheers man, I've got another audio update just for you ;)

Alright, temporary setup time!
The SA skank box that has been in 5 different cars and setups over the last few years, its my time to use it :)
This is for a competition on Sunday, should be interesting to see what I get with less than 1,000W RMS and 1 15" sub, does move a bit of air :)
img1388n.jpg

img1389q.jpg

Thanks for looking :)