Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Skimmed twice in two years.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I don’t have a landline at all = winning.

Mine comes 'free' with the NBN. :).
It is useful for outgoing calls which require you to push customer number, PIN and 23 other buttons so you can speak to somebody with a fragile grasp of the English language about stuff which you used to be able to do face to face in a place called an 'office'. :rolleyes:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I've got an answering machine, so I let calls go to that.

It's actually quite funny...The answer on the machine is my voice like I'm answering a normal call...Funny as fcuk listening to people chat away, thinking I'm on the other end...

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Sorry for your inconvenience. Just on another note, can you tell me what you bought your wife for her birthday at Spotlight? I can’t imagine my missus being happy with a couple of metres of crepe de chine, new nets for the kitchen window, or even a gift voucher for the haberdashery department on her birthday.
I bought her a Cricut Easy Press 2 + Cricut Maker. If you were worried I did not spend enough I will have to spend more next time because the Wife bough me on my Birthday a Cheap TV a 85 inch Sony 85Z9J. Cheap Price Lookie

Yeah Her present was lot cheaper than mine but I like Quality, she for her hobby she cant find quality so it cost cheaper.

LOL.LOL.

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I bought her a Cricut Easy Press 2 + Cricut Maker. If you were worried I did not spend enough I will have to spend more next time because the Wife bough me on my Birthday a Cheap TV a 85 inch Sony 85Z9J. Cheap Price Lookie

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

Definately cheap with this response I got by clicking on the link...

"The link you clicked on is malformed. Contact the editor of the originating page."

On the tab of my browser it says "Dead End", so could we assume it was dead cheap

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon