Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sl/e Trip computer

Discussion in 'VB - VK Holden Commodore (1978 - 1985)' started by Pub247, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Pub247

Pub247 Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    Ford Fairmont
    I put a trip computer, loom and master control module along with wiper dwell arial and demister switch on ebay at 2pm this arvo Buy it now price of $35.
    I paid $60 for them with the sle cluster. It sold at 5pm the same day . I'm happy as i paid very little for it and got half my money back on the dash.
    Do you think i might have let it go too cheap?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2008
  2. 308commodore

308commodore 308 commodore

Members Ride:
    308 VK CALAIS
    hey mate way too cheap. about a month ago i sold just the 2 trip computer switchs with the led lights all in perfect condition and i got $150 for them. i also sold another set with 1 of the words a little faded but still in perfect working order and i got $80 for them. what a bargain someone got. i puit boyh sets on at starting price of $50. man way to cheap...
    GO THE ALLMIGHTY HOLDE 308 ( IF THE BLOODY THING WILL RUN ):driving:

3. Pub247

Pub247 Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    Ford Fairmont
    Damn i got them for nothing basically what a pity i was going to ring around a few wreckers and get a benchmark but it was after 12 and i thought they'd all be closed. Oh well doesn't matter to late now i'm not going to go back on the deal.