Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sl/e Trip computer

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I put a trip computer, loom and master control module along with wiper dwell arial and demister switch on ebay at 2pm this arvo Buy it now price of $35.
I paid $60 for them with the sle cluster. It sold at 5pm the same day . I'm happy as i paid very little for it and got half my money back on the dash.
Do you think i might have let it go too cheap?

Last edited:

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
hey mate way too cheap. about a month ago i sold just the 2 trip computer switchs with the led lights all in perfect condition and i got $150 for them. i also sold another set with 1 of the words a little faded but still in perfect working order and i got $80 for them. what a bargain someone got. i puit boyh sets on at starting price of $50. man way to cheap...
GO THE ALLMIGHTY HOLDE 308 ( IF THE BLOODY THING WILL RUN ):driving:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Damn i got them for nothing basically what a pity i was going to ring around a few wreckers and get a benchmark but it was after 12 and i thought they'd all be closed. Oh well doesn't matter to late now i'm not going to go back on the deal.