Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

slammed vt wagon

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
nice start for wagon man!! needs wheels and otherstuff like eceryone else has said but looks sick slammed i am gonna lower mine when i get the money together... did u diy??

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
**** that's low. looks nuts i hope mine can make it down that far soon. I have a mate who has a VY wagon about that low and he keeps busting wheel bearings so may be somthing you need to look out for. I take it your rear springs are not trapped?

vonny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
nice start for wagon man!! needs wheels and otherstuff like eceryone else has said but looks sick slammed i am gonna lower mine when i get the money together... did u diy??

hey ratzy yeah me and a mate did it.first time it took us about an hour but now it would probly take like 30 minutes.prety easy really :thumbsup:

vonny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
**** that's low. looks nuts i hope mine can make it down that far soon. I have a mate who has a VY wagon about that low and he keeps busting wheel bearings so may be somthing you need to look out for. I take it your rear springs are not trapped?

hey mate.by "trapped" do u mean held in place?coz if ur wondering if they fall out or anything they dont lol.there in their prety firm.the bumpstops keep held in tight and there not goin anywhere

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
sweet i am going to put superlow's in mine all round. i have heard it puts extra strain on your steering pump.... is this true

tigervtss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS
nothing looks beter than a slammed wagon! always been my favourite body shape to be sitting on the ground. nice work

vonny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Wagon
cheers for the comments guys.ohh and nick3110, it really isnt that big a deal to get over speed bumps.just go at an angle and its sweet.i hardly scrape on anything

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
nice man, set of 19 or 20's and darker tint maybe.

put some pics up of the lower front too bro.