Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Slipstream Blue VF SSV

Joshyy89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 ssv
Very nice. What size tyres??

Edit: Same as mine but the rears are 30 high instead of 35. I might do the swap

Yeah 30s will defiantly be better. Im still having scrubbing issues haha think camber on my nsr is less then osr. Gap between the wheel an guard is greater on osr then nsr

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
Yeah 30s will defiantly be better. Im still having scrubbing issues haha think camber on my nsr is less then osr. Gap between the wheel an guard is greater on osr then nsr

I got the guards rolled so I'm fine for rubbing now. I have to fight the temptation to go lower! I just need to remind myself of cringing I did when it scraped.

I've put ther tyres up for sale but no ones biting lol. Seems like a bit of a waste of money (of course it is) so it's tough to pull the trigger :)

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
Josh,

let me know if you're ever heading to Canberra, id love to feel what the X-c's feel like.

Joshyy89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 ssv
I got the guards rolled so I'm fine for rubbing now. I have to fight the temptation to go lower! I just need to remind myself of cringing I did when it scraped.

I've put ther tyres up for sale but no ones biting lol. Seems like a bit of a waste of money (of course it is) so it's tough to pull the trigger :)

Haha i do it everytime i was even worried when i put my foot done an hit 2nd gear so been driving like a grandma haha

Yeah may be hard to get rid of. May as well get the use ouy of them

Joshyy89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 ssv
Josh,

let me know if you're ever heading to Canberra, id love to feel what the X-c's feel like.

No worries mate.

I rate them pretty happy i went with them. Worth the extra $$. Alil bumpy an harsh at low speeds but nothing to bad. Freeway feels standard. Although i got mine set on 8/12 front an rear.

V8addict83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline SSV & VS Clubsport
Thanks mate

Yeah backs stick out alil wont be able to it too much. Only wanna drop it a couple of mm so its just on the tyre. Had to raise the front alil but still scrubbing abit on uneven road around a around-about but not too worried about that
Love these wheels, car sits really well to mate! you have to come up much in the front?

Joshyy89

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2 ssv
Love these wheels, car sits really well to mate! you have to come up much in the front?

Thanks mate love them.. nah only come up about 2mm i think dont have any issues scrubbing unless it's a big bump

sjp770

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Sedan Manual LS3, VY II Adventra LS1 CX8
How have the MCA coilovers been? Im thinking of getting them for my slipstream ssv - not sure how far to go with them. Keen to hear how it handles now.