Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SloNLows VZ Wagon

SloNLow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec
So I have decided to post my car up on here.

Story:
Had the car a few months now, When I first looked at it, it was slammed and I mean slammed.
but the dealer had to get it roadworthy, when doing so they discovered that previous owner had actually cut the springs YAY! haha and the car dealer only put lows in the rear, being an idiot P plater i got it lowered the next day.

So from there not alot has been done, installed a sound system which was given to me by a mate because I drove him somewhere, but that was about it and I'm sure some of you have read my little spring issue haha :boxing:

Future ideas:
To be honest, not really 100% sure, would like to drop an LS1 into it one day but more then likely that wont happen, plan on getting a body kit, but still need to work out what sort, weather it be the SS one or one of the Calais im not sure though.

Pictures:

Pictures were taken by one of my mates who takes photos for nightclubs etc. down here, he owned me haha

dsc0390av.jpg

dsc0426j.jpg

dsc0460o.jpg

And an image of it at its finest ######## look for those who read my spring thread, it was even lower then that....

58062163911865645811915.jpg

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
that looks mad dude, and you seem to have realistic future mods for it too haha. hang out around Smorgys much? hahaha

SloNLow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec
that looks mad dude, and you seem to have realistic future mods for it too haha. hang out around Smorgys much? hahaha

hahaha god no, avoid town as much as possible...especially smuggys

ScufVZwags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX8
Nice wags I think iv seen it b4. If u have any question bout mods just ask. Also u should join street wagons

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
I like it..the SSV's suit it well. Hope you've taken the stockies off the back though :p

SloNLow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec
Nice wags I think iv seen it b4. If u have any question bout mods just ask. Also u should join street wagons

haha yeah my mates keep saying to me, I saw a car just like yours but only better....

I like it..the SSV's suit it well. Hope you've taken the stockies off the back though :p

Ummm yeah they are currently... Every so often they appear again though

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
yeah dude, you should do a skid!

im guessing you do plenty.... hahaha

SloNLow

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec
haha used to....

but after awhile you start to relise you just look like a tool really and tyres get expensive, wagon has done like 1.....not enough power in her sadly

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
I would go a Calais front end, looks nice on the wagons.