Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

slow vr v8

kingrat502

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
hi guys ,,wondering if some one could help with some good advice...i have a vr calais with 110k on the clock,resently i put genie extractors and twin cat dual 2 1/2 exhaust ,plus hsv cold air intake,but it seems to go not that much better that it did when it was stock,,it still runs the stock chip,,,,is this where i,m going wrong,,if so..now if i get a vr 185 chip+knock sensor will it go any better.....cheers

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
get a deceint custom tune pretty cheap

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
theres a user on here called greenfoan and also Drbob, they both do tunes, foamys are about $60 posted and drbobs were $250 last i checked. You can pm drbob and foamy is on ebay under user "nicefrog"

kingrat502

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
thanks mate...will contact them...how much should i expect from a tune with the mods i,ve done..will it be a big diffrence.....

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon

kingrat502

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
thanks mate...just ordered one...will let ya know how she goes with new chip,,,,,cheers

kingrat502

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
just put the greenfoam chip in and corvette servo/3:45 diff..wow..turned a slug 5L auto into a tyre fryer,wheel spin now in first and second ,thats with lsd ,,standing starts have never been so much fun......many thanks to greenfoam for the chip and kevin for the corvette servo

kingrat502

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
just put pod filtter on ,lost a stack of bottem end power,,back to the k&n panel ,,what is the best cam getting around,can any one sugest a nice grind with a good midrange

Paiste402

My workin on the car face
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 EB Fairmont Ghia
just put pod filtter on ,lost a stack of bottem end power,,back to the k&n panel ,,what is the best cam getting around,can any one sugest a nice grind with a good midrange

prolly best to ask Crow Cams/Comp Cams themselves since they would like to know everything about ur car and then ask what u want out of it. We really cant answer that question for ya properly mate.