Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SLY 300 VP Calais International (lots of pictures)

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Knew the car, was on sigs in northern Adelaide and Laura. Before a lad with a super 6 VS Calais got it (notice his Calais wheel n flappers on it) also he was trying to sell it without wheels even tho he's show 3 different sets in the ad.

VSCalaisS2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series II VS Calais
Just seen this thread.. So sorry to hear this, I really feel for you :'( that was a mint looking VP International. I'd say one of the nicest ones I've ever seen. Good luck man, keep your next pride and joy locked up tight!!
Nobody deserves to have this happen. Unfortunately there is alot of jealous people out there.

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
Made me sad, not just for the car, for you. Cant believe the some of the scum out there. makes me mad.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Found out today that my mate is selling his car on gumtree atm. Quite dissapointed to hear he's getting trolled because I lent him my number plates for a photo shoot. Can't believe some people think I'd lend my plates to someone who'd know anything about the thieft of my car. Obviously he's a good friend of mine and I know his car very well!!

Grega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT1 Berlina, VX1 Berlina, VX2 Berlina
never mind mate. your car was beautiful dude. am sorry that you had to experience that. i hope the slimey c..ts who did this get set on fire and burn in ####ing hell. or the same happens back to them tenfold.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
sabbath and I saw one today in coburg, an all original daily driver (black). i had to point it out too, he was daydreaming. i was like BOOM! you just saw a unicorn motherfker...