Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SLY 300 VP Calais International (lots of pictures)

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Real big shame. I first thought who could set fire to that interior? But they at least took the interior, if you know what I mean. Wasnt just taken for a joy ride then set alight. People who do this **** should be put up against a wall and shot none the less.

Wouldnt still have the driving lights by any chance? Though someones already beaten me to the punch.

Im not parting with the driving lights or any of my spare International style parts

Different seat I would say. Any VN-VS will drop right in. Looks like they diddnt have a spare steering wheel though!

Just noticed they put the nut and washer back on the steering shaft. Couple other odd things too. They must have only needed the one side indicator, bonnet (and boot?) musnt open from the inside... Maybe firefighters did that.

The seat wasn't bolted down, the nut on the colum was loose so it was a different wheels too, firefighter f*cked up the grill/bonnet, the boot is warpped from the heat of the fire (so are all 4 doors skins) and the other side indicator was left on the road out the front of my house.

I'll put money on this; The bastards mucst own another VP Inter and wanted my trim, steering wheels and 5 wheels to restore there car

JaxVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Hey man thats harsh as. Hope those lil puckers got what they deserved. What a ride! Dont blame you for posting up the pics beforehand. RIP Sly300 xxx

GMHCalais

[TUKN20Z]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII 5.7 Calais, VS SS SII HSV Enhanced
hey mate, Just out of curiousity do you still have the wreck? Got a mate looking for the bobtail spoiler. Chuck us a pm & a price if your keen to let it go. cheers...

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
i got the call from chris telling me his car was stolen and burnt out, i own a towing business so we went down to pick it up, seen plenty of burnt out cars in my towing time but it was a shame to c the car then to see it looking like it did.... y burn them though, its a real shame, all i can say is karma is a bitch, and to the people who did this i sincerely hope one day you work hard enough to get your own pride and joy and some c**ksucker does this to you... all the best chris!

JustDylan

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
They burn em to get rid of forensic evidence. Absolute faggots.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
hey mate, Just out of curiousity do you still have the wreck? Got a mate looking for the bobtail spoiler. Chuck us a pm & a price if your keen to let it go. cheers...

the rear wing, im surprised they left the hole body kit on it providing they took the hole trim

30062011483.jpg

Krilnik

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Very sad. That was the nicest VP ive ever seen, im being totally honest.

If it were me, i would've cried.

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
that almost makes me want to cry :(
is the motor and running gear ok in it? for maybe a future project?

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Very sad. That was the nicest VP ive ever seen, im being totally honest.

If it were me, i would've cried.

that almost makes me want to cry :(
is the motor and running gear ok in it? for maybe a future project?

Cheers guys, after I finally got it home and missed most of the day off work I went and got lunch and pulling into my street and seeing the shell sitting where it was the day before hit me, did bring a tear to my eye.

Engine will be fine and trans should be ok, planning to work this motor a bit and then transplant it into the next car. I've decided when I get another toy im gunna go all out with it seeing as this one sat in the shed for so long and when I finally modified it to the way I wanted to cruise it this happened. I got lots of spares now tho just incase