Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SLY 300 VP Calais International (lots of pictures)

JustDylan

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Best of luck in the future mate, did you end up getting your old mans senator?

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Best of luck in the future mate, did you end up getting your old mans senator?

nah, never bothered I got no cash and the last one we saw on car sales was asking around $25,000 so I'll take it off his hands when he retire's if he wants to get rid of it. Last time I saw him he was talking about building a motor with the yella terra whipple supercharger kit fot it as he doesn't want to touch the 5000i 200kw red motor

Last edited:

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I almost feel sick seeing that International burnt, This is what happens when people have nothing better to do than profit off of others hard work.
Better luck with the next car (from one VP fan to another) and keep that Senator locked up tight.

Iman

VZ SSZ Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Sorry to hear about your car ): It looked amazing.

I was also wondering were your white walls inserts or painted on?

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
This is a truly sad story mate. I don't think people who do this to cars understand the emotional attachment we grow with our cars. It's not just a crime against you, but any Holden fanatic to see an international destroyed like that. One of my favourite cars and a real classic.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Sorry to revive an old thread, but is that you looking to buy an international on Gumtree?

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Sorry to revive an old thread, but is that you looking to buy an international on Gumtree?

nope someone who is using my pic off here. I believe I know who told mine but no proof. If I bought another one in good condition (the only way id want one) it just be another target the some prick to destroy.

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
nope someone who is using my pic off here. I believe I know who told mine but no proof. If I bought another one in good condition (the only way id want one) it just be another target the some prick to destroy.

Don't let that put you off from getting another one mate, there's good security measures you can take to make sure it won't get stolen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free