Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smokerrs

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Im a guy, I used to smoke a packet a day, drink at least 6 beers a day and guaranteed I could outrun, out train and out perform you any day of the week. I can say, smoking and drinking does NOTHING for your body unless you are lazy.

Go to any infantry unit and check out how much is drank and smoked on any base.

I'd second that.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who smoke, drink, and don't do ****. Perhaps they are the reason smoking has been stigmatised to the extent is has?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I'd second that.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who smoke, drink, and don't do ****. Perhaps they are the reason smoking has been stigmatised to the extent is has?

Would agree there. I mean look at how many GAyFL players smoke and drink AND do drugs :p and are fine.

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Well I surf alot, and when I was smoking ok maybe my performance wasn't better, but afterwards made me feel like crap, and the painful lungs the next morning, now I don't smoke seems to be much easier to get out, and no more crap feeling. Im sure it must affect your bodies ability to distribute oxygenated blood to other parts of your body, but I didn't notice that I only noticed the after effects.

when i smoked though I smoked Rothmans, which I don't think you have over there, other than that B&H special filter (classics)

now feelings like a smoke, im going to leave this post now.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Would agree there. I mean look at how many GAyFL players smoke and drink AND do drugs :p and are fine.

Well, i wouldn't say FINE, but they are alright :p

**coughcoughbencousinsisa****ingtoolcoughcough**

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
i agree with Minux, when i was up in QLD on holidays staying at my mates hosue, him and his army mate would be on the piss each day (on time off) but even when they have the weekend days off, theyd hit the piss hard and a couple of them smoke a couple of smokes (not packs) and they are very fit.

I dont smoke, i do drink though, a couple of beers a day, somedays none at all.

jesse3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
minux just because your in the army doesn't make you fitter than everybody else...
bottom line smoking will decrease your fitness

and gayfl? have you ever played football?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Dear god, here we go.

*can forsee where this thread is headed*

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
minux just because your in the army doesn't make you fitter than everybody else...
bottom line smoking will decrease your fitness

and gayfl? have you ever played football?

Sorry did i say somewhere that being in the army made you fitter than everyone else? Can't recall actually saying that.

As I said, it made no difference to those I trained with and to myself. I was still easily able to do a sub 7:30 2.6, many non smokers struggled with that. Did my CO battle fitness tests fine too, also managed to complete the cadre testing. As I said, unless you are doing nothing, smoking does not effect squat. Does that make it good for you? Of course not.

As for football, as a matter of fact, I played it for almost 7 years...not sure what relevance that has to anything.

Last edited: