Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smokerrs

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
i smoke menthols any range, use to smoke reds of any range and whiteox mixed with pot, smoked meth (never again) almost 2 packets a day now one packet last me 4 days.

jesse3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
You just gurenteed a guy you could outtrain and out perform him, do you remember that?

AFL for seven years, hmmm thats pretty impresive

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
mind u its ****ed me up, i use to be able to run 20 laps of a full sized soccer pitch, ride for hours up and down hills, and last a whole soccer game of jumping around in goals , now i get puffed takign a battery out of a car

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
You just gurenteed a guy you could outtrain and out perform him, do you remember that?

AFL for seven years, hmmm thats pretty impresive

I did, as I said ME, in my day easily. I never once said I played afl, you asked if i played football, I responded. Had you said have I played AFL i would of said zilch, nada, zip.

So you done with the smartarse comments yet?

jesse3.8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
yes i am finished now but you did say you played gayfl. anyway....

Last edited:

cracker

Reaction score
got into abit of a habbit with it last year, **** i hate them. when i was out have a smoke got to the point though everyday i felt like a smoke and iv always hated them just used to seem like a good idea when drinking
decided to ban my self from them this year, apart from when im gone to the world then i smoke but anything can happen then

Jayme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 5L inj
mmmm, from someone who has had numerous family members die of smoking related illness, the heartache you put your family through when you are in a hospital bed with emphaceima (spelling ?) or lung cancer later on seems a tad selfish to me.
dont think it wont happpen to you, if you do, then natural selection will take care of you :)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Hence why i quit. Apart from that, it cost me too much, i stunk of smoke (didn't realise how much until i quit, then i could constantly smell the fabric softener and washing powder on my clothes lol), and my lungs hurt every morning.

Now my lungs feel fantastic (today is only my 46th day but **** it's made a huge difference), i can jog slightly further and further every week, and my taste and smell has returned with a vengeance. Food tastes so much better. And the cash i have saved is fantastic.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Would agree there. I mean look at how many GAyFL players smoke and drink AND do drugs :p and are fine.

apart from the fact that they have no impulse control, can't string a sentence together and will be dead by the time they are 60. No affect my arse.