Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smokers pack question

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
In Qld now up to the cops discretion whether you are being distracted. Eating, drinking, smoking, changing radio station can be considered a distraction.

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
worrying about what the cops will get you for is a distraction, am I speeding ,did I indicate, am I doing this/that, you are more worried about everything else than watching the road etc

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
In Qld now up to the cops discretion whether you are being distracted. Eating, drinking, smoking, changing radio station can be considered a distraction.

You mean they need to make more money to pay for the politician pay rises. A$$holes, got no respect for them at all and my old man used to be a federal officer back in the day.
Can't Beleive it's up to there discretion how do they know what iam feeling or going through at the time, it's illegal to make false accusations about individuals. Bet that wouldn't work in court " you were distracted"
"No I wasn't I was fine" yeah as if that would hold weight. It would if you were accusing them, you can count on that. What is this world coming to?

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
worrying about what the cops will get you for is a distraction, am I speeding ,did I indicate, am I doing this/that, you are more worried about everything else than watching the road etc

To right, had one on a bike right up my clacker today just waiting for me to do something, now if I sat as close as he did when he was behind me, he would pull me up without hesitation. Ok for them to break what ever law they like and all they have to say to cover themselves is " I thought he was suspicious" who gives them the right to "label" individuals like that? There not god, only he has the right to judge.

SaUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SSV ute
WOW !
All I asked was "is the cig lighter supposed to light up " :hit:

bfhoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx commodore
Lol This has turned into a really great thread..... I will have to +1 that the police are a holes I have no respect.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L

Driver distraction laws are in the ACT too.

Its less about what you are doing in the car, and more about your driving manner.
I've seen PLENTY of morons on the road who are swerving all over the place, and as I drive past expecting to see a drunk idiot, its some tradie eating a burger and smoking at the same time.

Throw the book at those fools I reckon. If they are driving like drunks and unable to control the car properly, they should be booked like drunks.

You mean they need to make more money to pay for the politician pay rises. A$$holes, got no respect for them at all and my old man used to be a federal officer back in the day.
and
Lol This has turned into a really great thread..... I will have to +1 that the police are a holes I have no respect.

/start rant
Ok then,
Cool. Hope I'm there one day to watch when you guys need those same coppers in your time of need... watch how fast you change your tune then I bet. Cops get no love, until you need them most... and for you two turkeys to say you have no respect for them tells me you no nothing of what they have to go through every day, every night. The crap they go through, for the even crapper pay and conditions they work in.... its bad. Real bad. It takes a certain type of person to put their hand up for a job like that- and the LEAST you could do is not disrespect them like you have. Otherwise put your hand up and go do what they do and put your money where your mouth is. Oh wait, you got better things to do at 4am than go to some drunks house and deal with his Mrs all bleeding and beat up. Wake up to yourselves, both of you. Quickly.

THEY make a difference.
What do YOU do to make this country better?

/end rant

Last edited: