Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Smoker's Pack

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
Yeah if your going to smoke in your car, using the ashtray and smoking with the windows up is a big no, no. You will never get the stench out. I don't use the ashtray or smoke with the windows up, or use the air con and I haven't too much of a problem yet getting rid of the smell when I sell a car after I've smoked it it. My mother in law is the worst, smokes with the windows up, uses air con on recirculate and ashes all over the cars floor, it stinks.

So where do you stash your ash? It's a pipe you smoke? Do you knock it out on the door?

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
I love the but flickers out the window, out to anywhere. Do they REALLY know where this trash goes to? Or they just they don't care? Young women seem to be the worst, good looking or not.

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS equip, 4.2L stroker on its way.
So where do you stash your ash? It's a pipe you smoke? Do you knock it out on the door?

Into a pocket ashtray, then into the bin :) don't smoky my pipes whilst driving, too much hassle.

HoldenOn

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS equip, 4.2L stroker on its way.
I love the but flickers out the window, out to anywhere. Do they REALLY know where this trash goes to? Or they just they don't care? Young women seem to be the worst, good looking or not.

Every smoker I know, just don't care where the butts end up.

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
If you use an ash tray in the car the

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Turtle2388

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
** then your right good luck getting rid of the dirty smell

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Pretty sure her asked if remove the cigarette lighter for his LPG switch not a debate over smoking..

Back on track..
Not sure if it will fit. Looks like it is the same size tho. but if it doesnt its easy to drill out you wont know the difference