Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

sneak peek at my soon to be vl

Mbro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS statesman
it's metallic mint green 150 000 original kms has a 20c price of rust under windshield, a painter at my work is sellin it, it has white rear vanetians, it has berlina chrome moulds, berlina full dash, king springs but it isn't low low, he is the second owner, the man I'm buying it off is about 50. It comes with no rego and I talked him down to 600 bucks. It is an executive. straight6 rb30..

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

whats some suggestions of what i should do for mods.

Mbro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS statesman
FUTURE MODS
some Black wheels.
ill be painting these VK calais wheels gloss black to see how they turn out. if not, Black VS senator wheels or Black VY SS wheels

dual sub stereo set up.

massive clean/cut/polish

service. (this weekend)

all dents and fix up thetiny rust in the windshield. possible respray

pod filter

anything else?

vlbrockyowner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl commodore, holden hj kingswood vacationer II,
change the colour of that front bumper haha perhaps a 2.5 inch lukey exhaust

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
vk berlina tail lights.. fix the bumpers tint the windows, dont bother with the pod filter, put a turbo on it

vlbrockyowner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl commodore, holden hj kingswood vacationer II,
hahahaah fair enough i have the same problem, but definatly gotta make the front bumper the same colour, you can always go ahead and do what i did, put a vl brock group a kit on her, looks beautiful

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
my opinion, paint the front bar and grill to match asap. If money's tight, a $2 spray can thats as close as u can find to that colour will look much better, grey stands out like dogs balls. Definatly some tint, calais lower moulds, calais tailights + garnish/berlina tailights and gloss black garnish. Then wheels and lower it. Extractors and a decent exhaust. I wouldnt worry about tryign to mod it go faster, you'll spend way to much and it wont do much good, turbo conversion is the go if your looking for more power. Looks really good for 600 bucks tho, how many k's?