Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So about me not owning a commodore anymore.....

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
Well hey guys i havent been online much last few weeks and i also dont own a commodore anymore.....or so i thought until last night ill give a little brief history then tell you what happened

My first car was a 84 VK.....carby 202 la la la.....anyway i bought my old White VS and had no use for it so anyway helping a so called mate out at the time i gave it to him and we wrote out an agreement to pay $300 the coming friday and the remaining $700 the next friday...anyway of course that didnt happen did it. I never saw it again after that or him but i do know that he swapped it for a hilux ute. I reported it stolen to the police but becasue i gave it to him they wouldnt allow it to be reported as stolen and thats the last i heard of it. That was November 2003

Fast forward to last night 11pm......get rudely awaken by my mother saying the police are on the phone and im like oh what have i done now (having been 4wd'ing all day on private property lol :D) so anyway **** stubble idiot features i didnt get his name tells me that my car has been found on the side of the road and for you Brissy people it was in PAradise Road Acacia Ridge apparently the scene of lots of burnt out wrecks and smashed up dumped stolen vehicles....so anyway i was in two minds whether or not to worry about it and i thoguht mays well so drove out there 2am in the morning i find it......still in one piece changes under the engine bay are chomed top of the engine new carby and larger air cleaner from the looks of it it hasnt got a battery and i havent got the keys to it anymore because my mum threw the spares out only 2 weeks ago (hows the timing) so yeah....i have a red vk again its sitting out the front and it looks like a wreck i dont know what to do with it so if your at all interested in it send me a PM and we'll have a chat about it.

Kurt.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Sorry to hear it mate, theres some bastards around Insurance yeah?

Slooth

Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH EFI V8
Spun out. Had a similar thing happen to me - with a VK too. Maybe I should have reported it stollen. I just gave up. Did see it for sale at a car yard a year later. So I take it, he isn't a mate anymore? :ranting:

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
Surely there was a way to track him down... what about where he lived, his family, his mates such and such...

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
His mother was a teacher at my school and he couldnt be found by anyone but on Grand Final night last year i saw him in a club i was pretty blind i didnt bother asking him but yeah not a mate anymore lol

gungazza

Reaction score
Members Ride
executive vt 5.0lt VZ CREWMAN
that happend to a mate ,he had a hq gts ute and it got stolen ,some time later12mths or more he got it back, it had new motor ,gear box,ect he was rapped. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

T

tams83

dude sorry to hear this.. i know this is off topic..

but could u tell me which end of paradise road it was on.. one of our mates got his vn ss stolen last week.. and he is searching high and low for it.. he wants to go check out that area.. by any chance did u happen to see any commy's out there.. burnt or dumped