Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

so i got pulled over tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
yep you read right i got pulled over on the way home tonight checked my licence and rego, had a RBT passed of course copper noticed my P plate had fallen down uh oh hes hey mate better chuck you plate back up... uuh no probs off i go and chuck it back up, and then he said also you brake lights arent red enough *gets ready to cop a defect* and he says best get them fixed up soon other wise well be on your back about em *jaw drops* looks at my tyersand said your about ready for a new set theyre below the wear marks you better get yourself a new set soon mate can do i say, he went back to the police car comes back heres you licence mate cheers i say have a good evening he heads back to the car i jump in mine off i go not a defect to my name, so cheers coppa im workin on gettin it fixed.

maybe its just me but alot of p platers reckon that P platers are targeted by cops and yeah maybe they are so what as long as you not a wanker theyre gunna treat you ok, be polite use your manners being an arrogant little prick isnt gunna get you anywhere

just thought i go against the general trend of whining P platers on this forum

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Sounds like you were lucky, but I'd get the tyres fix up real quick - next time it may not be so lucky and need good tyres to save your life.:thumbsup:

Vt-Brrrlina

vp bt1 gts replica
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp bt1 5.0ltr full GTS kit
geez that would be a first the last guy he pulled up musta slipped a greenback so hes all pleasant, yes we know there all on the take lol

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
LOL, i copped a speeding fine, got the speed recorded reduced and he mentioned my wheels but let me off. That wheel he pointed to was well below legal limit. Definatly, be nice to them and you'll be better off.

Weird, i almost got pulled over today (yes there was a reason, no this is not the time for it), cop was in front and used my knowledge of what they do and tricked him into taking a "turnoff" off the freeway that i had no intention of taking :p Guy behind who thought he was going to be done by my car followed the undercover cop and probably got pulled over by him instead :)

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
I was pulled over twice the other weekend.
I was going to drop my brothers dog off. I was RBTed and he did a quick lap around the car then I was right to go.

I dropped the dog off and was probably there a max of 10 mins then left.
I turned onto the main street from the backstreet and straight away knew the car behind was them, they followed me to nearly my house before pulling me over again, same thing.

I was kinda freaked out and was thinking wtf? The only thing I could think as to why they did it was because theres another guy (a few houses away from me) who has almost the exact same car, green Ps and even his number plate starts the same that drives around like a tool with his subs blaring.
I just thought It was weird to be pulled over twice...

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
Sounds like you were lucky, but I'd get the tyres fix up real quick - next time it may not be so lucky and need good tyres to save your life.

oooh yeah ive already crashed her once partially because of these tyers

i really just posted here to show if you not a **** head the police arent gunna be so harsh on you and yes i was fully expecting a defect lucky for me i didnt get one still gotta et it fixed might not be so lucky last time.

**** i just realised the time im going to bed good night all

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
geez that would be a first the last guy he pulled up musta slipped a greenback so hes all pleasant, yes we know there all on the take lol

A first? A first is a P plater not acting all macho when pulled over thinking they are ABOVE the law. Many police I know all say the same things, todays youth think they are above everything and respect no one...I guess it explains why police pick on the younger ones so much these days, they make themselves such easy targets.

The OP< showing some respect using your manners etc goes along way eh? :)

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
makes a nice change from hearing "cops are ****wits, i hate them ra ra ra ra". good job mate

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Yea if your nice and treat them they way your want to be treated they're alright (NZ cops anyway) and way I see it is they're just doing their jobs.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
What a stupid cop. He just left one unroadworthy car on the road posing a risk to other drivers. If i knew who he was i'd dob the twit in to his superiors.

Status
Not open for further replies.