Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So. I just had an accident thismorning :(

VZ_commo91

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ commodore Acclaim
The metal plate should be nice and firm up against that rubber. ( cost me a #### load to have them fitted. ) now something has bent it out of place. passenger Door doesn't open or close properly either.

Yes, I'm leaking coolant I put in 3 weeks ago that took me 3 days to bleed :( So the radiator is stuffed too...
Mind my swearing too. It's just a habit while typing. ( but we are all old enough anyways :p )

Attachments

• DSC02923.jpg
    DSC02923.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 295

ufo8mycow

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VF
Best bit of advice i can give u is, make sure you write a list down of everything you can see wrong with it and parts that need to be fixed/replaced. Sometimes crash repairers miss things. :-/
Tell them that you want it fixed to a show room standard and to allow extra in the quote for this.
That you want nothing but Genuine Parts.

Since there company will be covering the damage, you have no option but to use who they say, but go get two other quotes from who you want. Ask them for a copy of there quote from who they want you to use and go threw it and compair it to your quotes and if you are not happy with there people go back and tell them you are not happy. They will try and screw u over all the time.

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
its not that uncommon to see a car in the left hand lane decide to do a u turn across the right lane to go the other way. i have been a victim except he was in a truck in the wet

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Thats going to take a lot of buffing out...

I'm glad none of my cars have never been in a accident, I have never insured any car and if my car got hit I have no idea what I would do...

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
Thats going to take a lot of buffing out...

I'm glad none of my cars have never been in a accident, I have never insured any car and if my car got hit I have no idea what I would do...
touch wood?

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
its not that uncommon to see a car in the left hand lane decide to do a u turn across the right lane to go the other way. i have been a victim except he was in a truck in the wet
so have i except i was on a motorbike didnt i ####.

VZ_commo91

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ commodore Acclaim
Ok, Insurance just rang, Looking at about SO FAR $6,700 to fix it, That includes, Stut tower, LH gaurd, Left hand front and rear door, bonnet, Radiator, supports for the radiator, coolant reservoir, aircon condenser, small Chassis rail damage on the front, but all gaps LOOK Ok.

So unless the repair bill goes up an extra $7,000 It's NOT a write off.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
The other drivers story sounds so likely. If you heard someone doing skids and hooning up beside you the first thing you would do is hang a U-Turn right in front of them