Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So i've become a bum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

revv_head

I DRIVE A V6 SS :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
I have just finished my tafe course and my work won't give me anymore than 3 shifts a week so i have what i call offically become a bum after today. I got stoned last night and slept till 3pm it's quite sad really and i seem to have enough cash to sustain myself though, good saver lol. Hope i get more work soon. Anyone been in the same situation?

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
if i was i would be sensible and proactive to not waste my money on drugs and alcohol, getting stoned as you say wouldnt help,

maybe try printing off some leaflets and drop them into mailboxes in your area to mow lawns for oldies etc, or become a catalog delievery person for the time being, they are also after people for that

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
I have just finished my tafe course and my work won't give me anymore than 3 shifts a week so i have what i call offically become a bum after today. I got stoned last night and slept till 3pm it's quite sad really and i seem to have enough cash to sustain myself though, good saver lol. Hope i get more work soon. Anyone been in the same situation?

nope, and congrats on getting stoned, yet another level you have brought yourself down.

this is a example of why threads get locked. this one is the stupid thread example

Status
Not open for further replies.