Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So the VF is this what the front and back look like ?

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
So did anyone watch the live stream? Have to say...for an Australian car, it does look a bit....well....American (understandable, given that they expect to sell them by the boatload there), but at the same time I like it. Certainly more than I did the spy pics.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Watched it, too soft. Looks like a bit version of some chinese or korean crap.

From the side, looks nice. but from behind it's rubbish and IMO the front would have looked so much better with headlights that were not as tall.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Just seen the pics from the unveiling, and I must say, it looks like a love child of the xf jag and vw passat.

I kind of like it, maybe more than ve anyway.

Sent from your god, for you to worship and give money

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
kind of hard to tell, but have they moved the side indicators from the fenders to the side mirrors yet? the caucus of the mirrors is the same, but have obviously re-worked them if they have included blind spot alarms, its about bloody time they moved the indicators there too!

one thing thats abit disappointing is lights.... i was seriously hoping full LED lights, front and rear, it should really be the only option now a days.

EDIT: those drive photos above show still in the fender!!!

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Apart from the dash looking a little busy, the interior is kinda sexy, I like it, good thing the seats are already cream!

Sent from your god, for you to worship and give money

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
the more im looking at it, the interior is selling me, but i think theres going to be ALOT of tiny tiny little things that let it down.

noticed they have gone back to 'pop-up' style door locked/unlocked things at the top of each doors, no modern car should have a pop up door indicator on the armrest anymore... dont know if they have done this for the american market or what?

as far as exterior, all i can see is Chrysler Sebring...... tailights, headlights, grille....

Coaly69

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ SV8 Auto
Wish I had of grabbed the Wheels mag from work, shows a full front/side pic of the upcoming GTS. Looks awesome lol

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I think it will be a big winner in the Australian and American market. Nascar here we come :)