Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So, Who's Actually Buying One?

Titleist

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE s2 SSV
i'll be getting an SS-V equivelant as soon as they are available..
i just sold my S2 VE SS-V for $500 less than i paid for it new , so im ready and waiting...
(gotta love GM staff pricing) :)

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure its customary to drive a car before you buy it. :p

Definately if your after say a mid size family car you might want to drive a few of them, Commodore, Falcon, Aurion ect and decide which you prefer. But there's never been a Commodore that didn't sell well, or drive well, ect. The comments i don't understand are from Commodore owners, or enthusuasts, saying they will wait and see the new car and drive it before making up their mind.

swingn_wasabi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SS-V Redline Ute
I'll be holding onto my VE SS-V S2 ute until 2015 ish... As far as upgrades go, I'll be looking more towards a Maloo so I'll have to wait a little bit longer until I see final pics or see one in the flesh.

mondo74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon redline
meh... i think the ve looks tougher!

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Car lease for the territory should be up in may or June, I'll be getting a SV6 wagon

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Ill wait until the end of the production run, 2016 and get a HSV Clubsport / GTS. Hopefully they will have a new donk by then (LT1 is rumoured) and have the initial production bugs ironed out.

Jonesy40

Reaction score
Members Ride
Voodoo VE SS UTE
will be waiting to see pricing and the sports model styling. but hopefully if i like the look of them and the price is right will upgrade my ute for either a ssv sedan or ute haven't decided yet.

in the end some of it will come down to price to weather i upgrade or not.

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
So they have dipped into the parts bin again with those wheels, couldn't shift them at basement pricing through the dealer so we paint them black and put them on the next and possibly most anticipated model ever... Doesn't that make you feel special.

I sti think it looks like a Mitsubishi 380 from the rear, perhaps it will look better to me IRL.