Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So....who's been done over easter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavr1k

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6 Speed Manual
Prolly not the best time to be trying to drive around unregistered...With Cop presence and all.....Rego is BLOODY dear though.....Like Minux said, Good thing you didnt hit something expensive! I havent really been out that much, but when i have i havent seen one copper (unless you include the maccas drive thru)! :p

Last edited:

1BEAST2NV

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 (MY09) VE R8 6.2ltr M6 475rwhp
Cant say ive been any where over easter so far, doing the family rounds today so will be keeping my eyes open and not speeding, my sister got done in tomprice on thursday arvo in a school zone, she thought it was after 3.30 and it was only 3.15 and she got slammed 300 bucks my the newman cops, pricks came all that way just to get an easter bonus :p

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Got rbt'd yesterday, that's about it. Have seen plenty of cops out and about though, havent had any bother.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
i get puled over on a regular basis, but suprisingly, not once over this long weekend.

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
Lucky you only got fined for having an unregistered vehicle. When I was living in Sydney, my old housemate decided he would drive my then unregistered car to the shops, got fined $500 for having it unregistered and another $500 having being uninsured!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Hand's up anyone who got stung over the Easter break. I was fined $500 for having an un-registered vehicle. no excuses, just being stupid taking risks, and yeah finally got caught.-at the worst time!!:cry:

Cry me a river! When you made a conscious decision to drive an unregistered vehicle on the road, you knew the risks involved.

Not interested in hearing your justifications on why you had no money to register it, fact is you didn't and yet you still put the car on the road. Many are in your situation but are responsible enough not to use their car.

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
few of us JC'ers were parked up at the usual meetin spot- cop pulled in to see what we were doing, just havin a chat, then tried to tell us to move along etc etc.

Other then that, been past a couple speed cameras, thats it

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Cry me a river! When you made a conscious decision to drive an unregistered vehicle on the road, you knew the risks involved.

Not interested in hearing your justifications on why you had no money to register it, fact is you didn't and yet you still put the car on the road. Many are in your situation but are responsible enough not to use their car.

I dont see where he was saying "Why me why me" or "The cops just randomly picked on me"

He manned up to what he did, he's going to cop the fine. Your post was only to flame him, not to add to the thread in anyway? Was it really neccesary except to add to your post count?

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Sashyre, he didnt make excuses to why he didnt, so i think you should get off ya high horse, and chill out.

He just asked a simple question as to who had been pulled over over this long weekend. geeeeez.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Was it really neccesary except to add to your post count?

LOL, no post count in the pub. If there was I would be off the scale :w00t:

Oh, nice attempt at baiting me too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.