Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So....who's been done over easter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Hand's up anyone who got stung over the Easter break. I was fined $500 for having an un-registered vehicle. no excuses, just being stupid taking risks, and yeah finally got caught.-at the worst time!!:cry:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
that reminds me, i should pay rego on the vp. its due monday, bpay ftw!!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
LOL @ this thread.

Although props for admitting it, you could have come on here and said 'i forgot it' which i'd let slide. but deliberately not registering your car = lol

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
haha sucker, be thankful you got fined and you didnt hit someones 200k mercedes.

Did 750 km's in last 3 days, not once pulled over. Loads of police pulling over other tossers though which is great to see.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
haha sucker, be thankful you got fined and you didnt hit someones 200k mercedes.

Did 750 km's in last 3 days, not once pulled over. Loads of police pulling over other tossers though which is great to see.

Geez thanks for the simpathy mate...Oh and Stealthy, i wouldn't say delibrately not registering my car. I mean if had a spare 600bucks layin round, then no worries. I guess i could of said that i recently moved interstate with my partner so she could study full time, then shortly after that i lost my job due to the recession (no ****!!) then maybe i could include how after just 2 months of living here, the place we were renting was put up for sale and the owners wanted to move in straight away, so we had 30 day's to come up with a new bond, plus 4 weeks rent in advance, and moving costs. Then cause of such short notice, the only place we could find was in redfern, and upon arriving the first night, we were treated to 2 flat tyre courtesy of some dick heads and some broken glass in the side street of our new unit. So what did i buy when did have a spare 100bucks, brand new pursuits from Ebay of course:thumbsup:

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Geez thanks for the simpathy mate...Oh and Stealthy, i wouldn't say delibrately not registering my car. I mean if had a spare 600bucks layin round, then no worries. I guess i could of said that i recently moved interstate with my partner so she could study full time, then shortly after that i lost my job due to the recession (no ****!!) then maybe i could include how after just 2 months of living here, the place we were renting was put up for sale and the owners wanted to move in straight away, so we had 30 day's to come up with a new bond, plus 4 weeks rent in advance, and moving costs. Then cause of such short notice, the only place we could find was in redfern, and upon arriving the first night, we were treated to 2 flat tyre courtesy of some dick heads and some broken glass in the side street of our new unit. So what did i buy when did have a spare 100bucks, brand new pursuits from Ebay of course:thumbsup:

dont bother arguing with him, ul go around in circles...

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I don't drive over Easter, too many tourists around anyway. The population here has tripled in the last couple days. Melbourne must be empty ?

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I don't drive over Easter, too many tourists around anyway. The population here has tripled in the last couple days. Melbourne must be empty ?

You said it. Warrnambool is crazy atm. :bang:
To the op, sounds like you're having a pretty lousy time of it. Still, driving an unreg car is asking for trouble on any given day but on easter, deadly:whistling

Status
Not open for further replies.