Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Social's Implusive 6L VZ Thunder

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
So over the last few months the ute has had many makeovers, including new wheels, suspension adjustments to remove axel tramp, mafless tuned, full system, the growler intake, dynamatting, addition 6x9 speakers behind the seats, few details and a cut and polish! Almost running out of the upgrades i have planned for it! Will see if i can get some new pics up for progress sakes, the full update list of the car is on the first post. Hope you all enjoy.

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
surprisingly i'm still yet to see this thing mate, even being a member of proutes (slack on my behalf but work takes priority) and also here
you going to have it out at the drags?

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
hey CLU88Y.

yeah mate ive been definitly out and about so may have just been missing me, pretty interested in the drags but alot personally going on at the moment so its an if/but situation and the COCC cruises dont really interest me lol, looks to be a continual wait, wel cross roads at some point surely lol