Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Social's Implusive 6L VZ Thunder

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Towbar ftw, I Love having mine because I reverse into parking spots so that if anybody on the other side doesn't know how to park (of which there are many) they won't mess up my front or rear bars. I have been in the car when somebody rear ended my mates VY S pack n he ended with 3 tiny marks on his rear bumper, while they had a healthy sized hole punched into the front of their car from his tow bar hole (didn't even have the real bar in just the holder) n it still saved his car.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
il need it to tow, going to be a new thing for me towing... with a v8 that is.. so used to a TD 4x4 or v6, and yeah definitly protection all the way, perfect for rooftop car parks, back in n just let the towbar touch. Although downside you never remember to watch your shins.. ive got marks from walking around the car

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Once the engine mods start, they won't stop just saying haha tow bar is good, next commodore ute i get will have a tow bar for sure, my old Vz didn't have own but now my hilux has one I would be lost without a tow bar haha

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
il need it to tow, going to be a new thing for me towing... with a v8 that is.. so used to a TD 4x4 or v6, and yeah definitly protection all the way, perfect for rooftop car parks, back in n just let the towbar touch. Although downside you never remember to watch your shins.. ive got marks from walking around the car

I"ve clipped a few chunks out of my shin's lol, maybe theres a towbar padding mod out there somewhere? haha..million dollar idea, but yeah at shopping centers if theres a wall behind n its a small park ive slowly reversed until I bump the wall a few times.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
got some goodies :D

attachment.php

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
had read through your how to before the post was put up mate, clever idea, im not really game at taking her apart just yet, later down the track but its a sweet idea, i was going to consider a foam expandant (not expandafoam which set solid) but something pumped in with a need into the bolster side to bring it up solid again, but then again definitly down the track, cheers tho

Or you could just buy a brand new SS seat foam from Holden for 120 bux! That's what I would do .......

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS

haha, ouch!!!!

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
120 bucks from holden? surely no way.. couldnt be that cheap?

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Or you could just buy a brand new SS seat foam from Holden for 120 bux! That's what I would do .......

For the whole seat? Surely not..

Nice ute mate. :)