Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Socket set on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
WFT? Thread cleaned!

Why is it when threads turn into arguments there are always the same couple of users (this is a rhetorical question so the culprits need not reply)? Seriously if you want to make personal insults take it to another forum because I'm just about fed up with it and I'm gonna ban someone if it carries on.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
WFT? Thread cleaned!

Why is it when threads turn into arguments there are always the same couple of users (this is a rhetorical question so the culprits need not reply)? Seriously if you want to make personal insults take it to another forum because I'm just about fed up with it and I'm gonna ban someone if it carries on.

Whats WFT ?

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Whats WFT ?

Why For To ........... as in a question (???)
As opposed to WTF...… Wednesday Thursday Friday, Well That's Funny, Well That's Finished, Why The Face, plus another one that I can't remember.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Update on the socket set.. used it twice and chrome is already falling off. Seems okay for occasional use but quality is definitely very low. Probably would’ve been better off putting another $50-100 in for a decent set.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Update on the socket set.. used it twice and chrome is already falling off. Seems okay for occasional use but quality is definitely very low. Probably would’ve been better off putting another $50-100 in for a decent set.
Oh really? that sucks.
There are so many brands of tools out there selling the same sockets with different labels on them I thought they'd be better than that.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
What brand I tried the link it gave me nothing, I would take them back they should have warranty, I've had my set of Supatool for over 10 years and still look good, they are made by Kincrome but without the price tag.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
One place that can be tried for tools is cash converters just for those ones to keep in the boot, for the odd occasion.

Yes, it is ideal to compare the new prices of the brands before out laying the cash at these stores, but those shrewed enough are able to get some decent ones much less than brand new ones.

I am also aware they do try and sell them for close to brand new prices, or sometimes above, but comparing prices will save you getting burnt.

So something worth looking into:)

Status
Not open for further replies.